Tuesday, June 26, 2012
ron ulicny |rän| |yoō li(t)ch nē|
person [1973 - present]
• contemporary sculptor, fine artist, & craftsman that works for a living and has an inherent tendency to make “stuff “
• relating to deep inward feelings rather than to the intellect: the students’ visceral fear of change.
• a 20th-century avant-garde movement in art and literature that sought to release the creative potential
• of the unconscious mind, for example by the irrational juxtaposition of images.
verb [ trans. ]
• invent or concoct (something)
• construct or manufacture (something, esp. an industrial product), esp. from prepared components:
• you will have to fabricate an exhaust system.