This Dead Astronaut Gangster is one of the first 3A toys that i've really been stoked about recently. I like the rotund appearance, the skull and the blue LED. I envision that he's Notorious B.I.G. in space. Why would a fat, dead astronaut need a gun in space you ask? Who knows, maybe for propulsion? Now the long wait begins.
Dead Astronaut Gangsta specs and features:
- Figure is 1/6th scale and stands approximately 32 cm (12.5″) in height, when fully suited up.
- Outer space suit and space helmet are removable.
- Figure wears a two-tone black and white, zip-up under-suit beneath the main space suit.
- Each Dead Astronaut Gangsta features an Illuminated LED Helmet with tinted, slide down front visor.
- Comes with a two-tone communications head cap (aka ‘snoopy cap’) that is worn underneath the main helmet.
- A set of 4 Pistols and corresponding holsters are included with each figure.
- Also features 3 hoses that connect to the front control panel, backpack and oxygen tank.